Logo VignoblExportLogo Mobile VignoblExport

Food facility registration

Obtaining and renewing your number with the FDA

FDA Registration is required for all companies producing, packaging and storing food, beverages and food supplements for exporting and selling in the United States of America.

The FDA also regulates many other aspects of food products consumed in the U.S. and in VignoblExport we offer exclusively for foreign companies all the services necessary to bring their food products to comply with the regulations in order to be shipped to the United States of America.

Section 415 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act) [21 U.S.C. § 350d] requires food facilities that are required to register with FDA to renew such registrations during the period beginning on October 1 and ending on December 31 of each even-numbered year.

If a registration is not renewed by 11:59 PM on December 31, 2022, the registration is considered expired and will be removed from your account.


    We are committed to respecting your privacy. VignoblExport uses the information you provide to contact you about our relevant content, products and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For more information, see our Privacy Policy.

    You need to transport wines and spirits?

    Contact us